Wellness Coaching with Margaret ~
Choose the right size for you…
Awakening the Spark – One time payment of $297
Just the loving nudge you need.
- 120 minute Inspired Possibility Session (by phone ) ~ A rich sesh of deep listening, from daily details to daring dreams, spiced with enthusiasm, held in a loving container of unconditional support.
- Chronicle of Inspired Possibility ~ A detailed written reflection of your vision, with your personalized three month goals and first week’s goals to get you roaring along. If I need to research your health challenges or spiritual impasse, that’s all included and resources that may be useful in propelling you forward will be provided.
Nurturing the Fire – Three Monthly Payments of $697
The beauty of ongoing encouragement and refinement.
- 120 minute Inspired Possibility Session
- Chronicle of Inspired Possibility
- 11 weekly sessions (by phone) to keep you on track. Each session will review your previous weeks’ goals, coaching work in the tough areas that present themselves which you will bring to the table…sometimes with my assistance in their discovery. We then will look at the big picture as to where you want to set goals for the following week in relation to your Chronicle of Inspired Possibility, sometimes reworking things as life presents other changes or new challenges. All goals are made to stretch you and also be attainable so that you are making significant progress forward and are achieving success and confidence that you making sustainable change.
- Detailed Follow Up Recap Post-Session emails These are fantastic for refreshing your memory as to what we worked on. There is often follow up information that is provided that enhances your experience of growing and learning during this coaching process.
- Emergency affirmations via email and text ~ Overwhelmed? Bummed? Crashing? I’m at your side, every step of the way. “Call, Text or LOG ON”…always wanted to say that. But seriously – I am available to support you in these ways.
Building your Hearth- Three Monthly Payments of $1247
Gather your circle of sacred support.
For the woman ready for sustainable, holistic transformation. After getting to know you in and out, I’ll design a curriculum based on your Chronicle of Inspired Possibility to give you focused support just where you need it. This may include detailed resources and studies for you in any of the following areas:
- Conscious Finances
- Tailored Health Practitioner/Health Services recommendations
- Career visioning
- Weight loss and improved fitness
- Grief counseling, therapy, personal shadow work
- Help strategizing your illness into wellness: cancer, alcoholism, bipolar diagnosis, autoimmune disorders, diabetes, obesity, etc.
- Feng Shui or personal organization
- Fashion and beauty
- Parenting assistance
- and more…
I’ll help you weave everything together so it’s a joyful, ease-ful, self-loving process.
- 120-minute Inspired Possibility Session
- Chronicle of Inspired Possibility
- 11 weekly sessions as stated above
- Detailed Follow Up Recap Post-Session emails as stated above
- Lavish phone, text, and email affirmations
- Your very own Chronicle of Inspired Possibility Curriculum.
Offerings Sound Sweet? Not sure which package is right for you?
Contact me NOW and we’ll schedule a FREE 30 MINUTE chat to find out if I’m the right kind of support for you!
Margaret Jacobson, The Mother of the Mother Rising – (510) 325-7689
AND for more information on the specifics of Wellcoaching, check out this LINK.
But don’t just take my word for it! Read some of the testimonials provided here:
Why we love Margaret and why we think you will too!
If you need to CONTACT Margaret or The Mother Rising, CLICK HERE
From the Mother of Mother Rising, Margaret Jacobson
I’m passionate about supporting those on their journey of empowerment — in a way that only another woman can. I hold a Bachelor’s in Neuroscience and Master’s in Health Services Administration, am a Certified Wellcoach through Wellcoaches School of Coaching and completed a two year Women’s Empowerment series through Daughters of the Goddess. Life’s also handed me gobs of challenges: from at one point receiving a terminal illness diagnosis, an autoimmune thyroid condition, a C-Section and two VBACs, a challenging divorce and a custody battle involving my 3 beautiful and truly incredible children. I’ve navigated the curious twists and turns of my own path, and along the way, I’ve learned valuable perspectives and practices I’d love to share with you. I’ve supported both women and men on their journeys through major health challenges, pregnancies, abortions, miscarriages, post-pardum depressions, relationship challenges (divorce, splits, affairs), empty nest, parenting struggles, professional career changes, death, and more. I’d be honored to be your guide — back to your own deepest wisdom.